Airline Mogul Forum

AirlineMogul Reaches 2000 Airports!

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 10:34:48 pm
Quote from: "Scandalian Airlines"
I find it odd thogh that airports have 0 to 1 passengers, like Chania ( 0 ) but still have flights. Aria have 46% of the seats, 46% of nothing is how much? Nothing. Also in the US, Door County Cherryland with a staggering ONE passenger has 38 daily flights, they must rip that poor passenger to shreds...:lol:

Door County was mis-submitted to the D-base.  Rather than elminate it and cause D-base issues, it was changed to 1.  But it will get eliminated at some point.(It has NO commerical service IRL)

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 06:02:04 pm
Quote from: "CornField"
Quote from: "Scandalian Airlines"
I find it odd thogh that airports have 0 to 1 passengers, like Chania ( 0 ) but still have flights. Aria have 46% of the seats, 46% of nothing is how much? Nothing. Also in the US, Door County Cherryland with a staggering ONE passenger has 38 daily flights, they must rip that poor passenger to shreds...:lol:

Door County was mis-submitted to the D-base.  Rather than elminate it and cause D-base issues, it was changed to 1.  But it will get eliminated at some point.(It has NO commerical service IRL)

:lol:
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

bryandaja

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 09:03:56 pm
Quote from: "CMS"
Quote from: "Armygrognard"
Quote from: "CMS"
Quote from: "Armygrognard"
Quote from: "hpscot08"
Airline Mogul Has Reached 2,000 Airports

Thanks to everyone for submitting airports as it has helped the number grow much faster than I ever could have done alone! I am sorry I'm not always as quick as you would hope but they do get added ;). Thanks again!
-Rick

Do you use actual figures or potential figures?  Worcester, MA has a decent airport with absolutely lousy road access to it, resulting in low use.  However, it is located in what was (and may still be) NE's second largest city (not metro area).  I started to do the info for you guys but backed off due to it's low REAL use.

A screwed up road situation in Mass?  that never happens!

Christopher
(who, missed the 93 exit had had to go to 3 while driving on 95 this AM)

You know those wonderful rotaries?  They have them here in Germany too!!!!    :shock:

Aiiiiyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

A: Its a circle, not a rotary.   :wink:
B: we like them in the North East US, its a kind of gut-check for the tourists.

The comment was more about the state of roads in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.  Want an interesting read? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dig_%28Boston%2C_Massachusetts%29

Christopher

Zombie, they're called rotaries in some other parts of the US, too. And roundabouts in other parts.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 09:43:34 pm
I call them "the circle thingy where the bus I'm riding ALWAYS scrapes the bottom of it and then delays my arrival to school"

to be more precise, the circle thingy
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk