Airline Mogul Forum

[Fixed] cannot create base

KapShtriQi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 18, 2007, 06:03:38 am
so I had 2 gates at this airport, and I built 5 more. Since I had a bit of a gate surplus, after the build, I returned the gates I had rented. Now however, I want to make that airport a base but it isn't listed under the "make base" option. And if I want to extend the terminal, it tells me that the terminal cannot be extended because that airport is no longer my base....

Any help would be appreciated.
ID 3524
Airport in question is TIA

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:02:56 am
I think you already have TIA as a focus city. (I checked). You can actually create routes out of it I think.

The problem is that you can't extend your terminal (I tried~~), I would think is because you need at least 1 rent gate at the airport to keep it as a base in the current script. I tried filling all the slots in my MEX base but I couldn't extend my terminal either (not that I really want to...).

Air Elbonia, please take a look at it. Thx.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 01:02:21 pm
known issue, being patched.

Try now however, quick query brings everything up to speed in the meantime.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

EA Bochum

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 04:40:37 pm
Hey,

i am new and have the problem, that i can not create an other base (my actual base is Dusseldorf International). I cant buy new gates because they are no one, so i have to make an other base but i cant.
I have 1mio euro and have 3 gates in Cologne (Koln).

What should i do? Please write in easy english, i cant understand it so good, because i am from germany.

Thanks for your help!

EA Bochum - ID 3894
AB - European Airways Bochum

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 05:23:08 pm
You'll have to wait until more gates are available in another airport (you need 4 or more to build a focus city) or choose another airport to fly from.

EA Bochum

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 05:51:38 pm
Ah, now i have it! Thanks!

It shows me that it costs 18mio €.. is this always so or change it in each airport?

EA Bochum
AB - European Airways Bochum

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:47 pm
It depends on the size of the airports, larger airports will cost more to build.

LipeSsa

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 08:40:26 pm
Hi guys.
I have a little problem trying to create a new base. i actually rented 4 gates but it dont appear as a base. My Airline ID is 3860 and the airport is FEN.
Thanks for any help.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 10:49:04 pm
rent 4 gates -> go to gates page -> click create a base -> select in drop down menu -> pay fee THEN it will be a base.

remember, same continent as you started at (which FEN fits), 4 gates, create base and pay fee.

if you have done this, may i log into your account and attempt to create the base to diagnose the problem (if you don't see anything like a MYSQL_ERROR blah, or "warning blah.." message appearing.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 10:49:26 pm
Having four gates at an airport is not enough. Have you built the focus city yet? If not, go to 'View Gates', 'Create Base' and create the base at the chosen airport.

starosta

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 05:45:46 pm
Hello!

I have a serious problem. As a developing airline ;) I need new bases. I have money and gates in the cities I want to create bases. I was trying to set up them, having 4 gates in one of the cities and following correct patch: view gates>>create base, but I couldn't (nothing was appearing). I have no idea why?

Could you help me?

My ID is 1892
Starosta Air

Best regards

P.S. In statistics I am shown only on a general list of airlines. But when talking about statistics by continents I am disappearing!!! Although I am European one, I do not exist in European statistics! Meaby this is the key why I can't create bases in other cities?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 06:55:18 pm
Should be fixed.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk