Airline Mogul Forum

Help understaning.

tiburn

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 16, 2007, 02:53:18 am
I thought I bought an aircraft from a broker, got a message that my offer was accepted 2 days ago, but I do not see the aircraft in my inventory.  Here is what I see.

Extraordinary Transations
: €0 €0 View
New Aircraft Purchases: €0 €6,675,826 View
Used Aircraft: €2,748,869 €0 View
: €0 €0 View

and then this:

Date: (D/M/Y) Desription: Debit (In): Credit (Out):
4/4/1950 Aircraft Purchase (Douglas DC-3) €0 €3,926,957
18/2/1950 Acceptance of Brokerage Request (151) €0 €2,748,869
Totals for Debit/Credit: €0 €6,675,826

I never was able to use the aircraft and now its gone... What did I miss or do wrong?

Tiburn.

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 03:13:14 am
You have to wait the 24 game days until the aircraft is delivered.  Then you will owe the broker the remainder to the broker and recieve the aircraft.

BTW, this topic is moving to the general chat forum.  The broker forum is for broker offers and deals.

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 03:19:39 am
IF you accepted a brokerage request:

You've played the part of the financeer in another airlines acquisition of a plane, your profit is the markup percentage the deal offered.  once the requestor's plane is delivered, it is automatically listed to the requestor from your account for the remaining balance (they paid a downpayment when they placed the request) due comapred to the markup.  IF they fail to buy the plane within 72 game days, you're given the plane to do with as you please.

IF you placed the brokerage request:

someone else financed your plane acquisition, once delivered it is listed to you privately for a period of up to 72 hours.  after that period, the broker may retract the sale offer and thereby use the plane for his own means.  you had 72 hours to pay the remainder but did not, thereby the plane is now his/hers to do with as s/he pleases.

I really need to (or armyg needs to) put a quick faq together for brokerage requests and how they work.  i'll probably post the important bits of it on the broker ac portion of the used market.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk