Airline Mogul Forum

Its not a fair game anymore.

marcelvinicius

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2007, 04:31:18 pm
The first time I registered at AM I was only learning about it... I had never read the forum and the rules... so I did a lot of accounts to learn how to play until I do not get bankrupted...

Well... with time I learned how to play and about the rules... At this round I was doing everything right but my account was deleted (maybe because I logged in at the others accounts to see if they still exists)

So... at first time I thoght about asking the account back... but I really dont want to play anymore...

At this moment, Its not a fair game... there is no equality conditions for all players.

The brokers system must change. The sell/buy/lease system must change too.
When they do not use the airplanes for themselves, they sell or lease then for their friends by a minimun price...

So... the point is... everytime someone has some advantage over the others and this advantage is not only the ability to think, to construct estrategies, etc... as game should be...

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:50:07 pm
Really, every subject in your post has two or more active threads on it. When you register, you are told it is illegal to have more than one account. Why you chose to create another one, I just don't know, but hey, that's not the point. We know the brokerage system has some flaws, and a discussion thread about it is started. If you want to talk about it, do it there please. Topic locked.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 04:56:57 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"
When you register, you are told it is illegal to have more than one account.

True but that is not the point why you are banned. I would just say you did a bit more than "logging in at the others accounts to see if they still exists".
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk