Airline Mogul Forum

New to AM, question about Brokerage Request Listed

vero · 5 · 1042

vero

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2007, 05:26:08 pm
Hi All, I am new to AM, my question have been answered but I am still not really clear so if anyone can help that would be great!

I broker a plane and waited for 24 game days, now I receive a message says the following:

Subject: Brokerage Request Listed
Message: As per contract signed on brokerage deal #45, 1 of recently delivered Bellanca Aircruiser have been listed exclusively to Delqangore Airlines. This offer may be rescinded after 3 months, but not prior.

I can see the plane under View and Buy and its status as For Sale (Brkr).

I can also see the plane under Aircraft market, Aircraft offered for Sale or Lease.

My problem and question is how can I get the plane in my account as In service status, as I can really use this plane now.

Thank you!

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 05:35:57 pm
Sorry.

You bought a plane for someone else.

The broker page is for people (like Delqangore) who want other people (you, unfortunately) to front the cash to buy a plane. Once the plane is delivered, it goes to Delqangore, not you.

Now, if Delqangore doesn't buy the plane in 3 months (3 days, real time), the plane is your's to do whatever with.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

vero

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 05:48:51 pm
Thank you, great start for me this new comer to AM.

One more question, if Delqangore does buy this plane, do I get to get the deposit paid back to my account?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 05:54:28 pm
Yes, and whatever mark-up the deal is at.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 11:05:49 am
I remember Will telling me that after that 24 hour delivery time there's a 72 pending time ... ive waited over 30 hours.. he doesn't seem to accept it..  :(   I WANT THE AIRCRUSIER!!!

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk