Airline Mogul Forum

This is not a bug... but...

Terryfik

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 11, 2016, 09:17:16 pm
One of the thinks that Airline Mogul should have find some solutions is what is happened to my in game PW#3225 Entire world.

This game is brand new at this moment.
Creation Starting Year: 1980, Game Date today: 3/3/1980.

Since now we were 3/50 players.
The "creator" : Ontario Airlines ONT 46378 based @ YYZ
I was the second player: Air Nostrum NOS 82272 based @ MAD
and a third player: viva.com VVA 79360 based @ LHR.
So far, so good.

At this moment, in a brand new game where we were only 3 players for the entire world appears IBERIA - IBE who decides to install his base @... MAD !!! G.d d...ed !!!
1) Is the worlds so small that he must put his base on my head (we are only 3 for an entire world and I have already 3 planes + 1 on order when other players have only 2) ?
2) Is it a friend of 1 of the 2 other players how came to sabotage my game.
The result is the same:
1) IBE is not playing anymore in the PW#3225 (some gates purchased but not used)
2) I have cash enough to lower the fare of some flights but my growth is stopped.

My question is:
Could AM quick remove If it is proved that IBE is inactive ?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Terryfik.
Cheers.
Terry

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:21:20 pm
We cannot remove players just like that because they didn't violate any rules. Now, for other players to come down on top of you, that's also what happens in real life.You just have to accept it, and if you're lucky the other player doesn't keep on playing there.
Back when there were more players in the public worlds, people were flocking on all bases, 10-20 airlines being based in the big airports. Although making it harder to have high load factors, it made the game more fun, at least for me :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk