• Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
on: October 10, 2013, 08:00:13 am
Seen in the world 2677:
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/world_info.php?wid=2677&t=1&post=220

Quote from: Air Portugal
I would like to know if it's possible to add maintenace costs for each plane on the "View Aircraft" separator?

I think that would make it easier to control costs and know when and what plane to replace first.

Quote from: 1993matias
When you go to the individual aircraft's page, you should be able to se the maintenance costs for that particular aircraft. Is that what you mean? Or are you reffering to another placement of the information?

Quote from: Air Portugal
I'm reffering to another place in order to be able to sort planes by main costs instead of having to click each plane. That would make it easier to control the planes to replace.

Before the changes we would replace planes by ID and i have been doing that, but today i checked each plane individually and find out that my replacement policy is wrong.

Any thoughts?

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 09:28:09 pm
Definitely a nice touch to the game. One of those nice, small additions. :D

Johnny29683

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:03:33 pm
I'm the one who gave this suggestion. In adition to the quotes posted i would like to add that most of us could make a spreadsheet in excel and input the maint values for each plane, put limits and control the ones we tough are higher but that would take a lot of time to the game and would make it boring.

If this feature is incorporated in a simple way to the view page aircraft we are able to make the same control ingame focusing on higher maint values (usually planes with a lot of quicker routes).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk