Airline Mogul Forum

Site Down Messages

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
on: August 13, 2007, 05:04:09 am
I uploaded a patch to the create route stuff in preparation for alliance hub sharing.  Now i tried to get all the bugs out, in the process accidently sent the site down once or twice (heh. yeah. all in the name of science... er, game progress).  This, or possibly the daily profit section of aircraft is causing issues (I tried my best to ensure it wasn't too resource hungry, but i know my fleet isn't the largest, and i know i don't have the most routes, so i could be off on that).

It appears, thusfar, that it's not as resource hungry and working properly, but with all things. appearances can be deceiving.

I absolutely need to know, absolutely need to know, if the site goes down between this post and my next post in this thread (likely between around 8-16 hours. Depending on sleep, work, and the unforeseen).  If there's no problems, we'll keep testing the waters and i'll try my best to make it as efficient as possible.

For now, goodnight.  According to stephen, the alliance stuff is cosmetically upgraded sufficiently, if this proves to be holding up properly.  It will just be a matter of a small update to rankings and a potential new addition(s) to the menu(s) somewhere.  As soon as plausible, it will be made public.  Hopefully, as bug free as humanly possible.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 10:30:48 am
Tut tut, we should get a counter for every time you take down the site. I'm on about 1 at the moment where your nearly at 1,000. :P
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 09:17:38 pm
Make that 1.000

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 09:25:14 pm
So, no breakdowns of late? good.

And stephen, i'm scared to think how many times the site would have gone down if it weren't for my upgrades :P.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk