Livery and logo request

Zach21GF

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 19, 2013, 11:00:03 pm
Your Airline Name/Slogan (If You Have One) -  Mediterraneam Aer
Your Airline Logo -  none
Country Your Airline Is Registered In - Greece
Colors - White, light blue, yellow, green. The theme should be the mediterranean as the name is Mediterranean Air in latin
Extra Information - The theme should be the mediterranean as the name is Mediterranean Air in latin. I would like the theme to be in the rear of the aircraft, perhaps something with a sunset on the tail or something. We are a low-cost carrier with holidays as a focus, so we are not a a charter carrier and that is wy I would like if you could refrain from covering the whole aircraft with the theme. You are pretty free as long as it got class over it.
Aircraft (In order or priority) - CRJ-701LR, Boeing 757-200/300, MD-87. Boeing 737-800/900, CRJ-200LR,

Maximark

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 08:12:22 pm

Zach21GF

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:04:14 pm
Not bad, I like it. But perhaps something a bit different for the larger aircrafts, though it looks good on the CRJ, I doubt it will on the 757.
I was thinking something a bit like a wave going down through the fuselage, a bit like what you did for Golden.

Regarding the logo, I am in love! But could you do one that is a bit more narrow so I can use it here on AM?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:08:21 pm by Zach21GF »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk