Airline Mogul Forum

Suggestions for the game

ah1998

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: May 26, 2012, 02:10:12 pm
Hi everyone,
                   Let me know what you think about the following. My idea is to make it easier to swap aircraft on routes. At the moment when you buy a new aircraft to use on existing routes, you have to close all of the routes then restart them all using the new aircraft. I may be a good idea for a simple aircraft swap option to be made on the edit route option.

Secondly it would be good to see certain worlds that have a ready given scenarios to play with, for example the goverment of a country requires you to set up a national airline, it must have connections to the following places andd have carried (so many) passangers by the year (...) to be profitable for the goverment.

See what you think guys and let me know.
Many thanks, Alex.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 11:19:25 pm
Hi there,

Let me know what you think about the following. My idea is to make it easier to swap aircraft on routes. At the moment when you buy a new aircraft to use on existing routes, you have to close all of the routes then restart them all using the new aircraft. I may be a good idea for a simple aircraft swap option to be made on the edit route option.
This is called hotswap, and it has just been beta-tested. There are still some minor an major bugs to be fixed, but it will be implemented relatively soon.

Secondly it would be good to see certain worlds that have a ready given scenarios to play with, for example the goverment of a country requires you to set up a national airline, it must have connections to the following places andd have carried (so many) passangers by the year (...) to be profitable for the government.
I like that idea, but I think it would be hard to code into the game. Currently the game simulates an open skies agreement, so you can fly wherever you want without limitations. You could make a private world and require of the players to follow a set of guidelines, but of course it is not as fun as what you suggested.

See what you think guys and let me know.
Many thanks, Alex.
Thanks to you for coming with good suggestions :D

ah1998

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:47:25 pm
Thank you for your reply  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk