Airline Mogul Forum

Compilation of Topics in Just a Few Pages

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:50 am
It is rare for me to start topics on other forums, especially when I talk about my website. But, as I read through lots of questions here and my positive experiences on Airline Mogul, I asked myself what if I can compile many of the comments and answers provided here and put them on my website for reference?

I introduce my answer to many of the questions being asked here:
http://www.anthonynachor.com/airline-mogul.html

I designed that page to be the homepage for my current private world, called Sojourner Dream, but I also designed the pages to be applicable to other players as well. Tell me what you think of the things I wrote, and let me know if you have ideas, comments, suggestions, or additions.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:02:43 am
Having a quick browse through, I quite like it! Can help some smaller airlines plan for the future. Great work  :D

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:17:11 am
Thanks! Is it long and detailed, or can it be trimmed down? I mean, it's better for it to be detailed... But for many, a glance is best.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 11:39:28 am
Maybe a short overview of the article first, then if you still want to know more you could read the whole article.

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 06:00:59 pm
Exactly what I thought of, Matias.

Here's the challenge: I want to separate things that are about my world and the basics for all players to consider reading. I want the layout to be simple yet effective for both players in my world and other players here because those not in my world may have no idea on how my world operates. Maybe a few tweaks to, say, Airline Mogul overview as a start, then I split there to become Private World 2180 for one and for all others on the other. How's that?
Proud owner of

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 06:16:19 pm
I think I can help you out on that. Check PM in a few :)

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 08:19:06 am
Update: my Airline Mogul "mini-pages" have been simplified in some aspects, while the "Choosing your aircraft" section has been expanded to include more aircraft. Tell me what you think! (Link available on my signature or on the first post)
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 10:04:34 pm
News Brief

The Airline Mogul mini pages have been set up quite differently now, with a simpler front page and more aircraft images on the Choosing Your Fleet section. More surprises on the way.

And, if you would like to contribute to this project, send me a PM of what you can contribute so tha I can set up the needed pages for you.
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk