Airline Mogul Forum

2 rude members in PW#1936

Guest · 4 · 1109

ba4

on: May 06, 2011, 04:08:45 pm
Hello,

There is two game members been very rude in the ingame fourms:

Nah, Anthony. I\'m just saying that airStephen is illegit. He is just a troublemaker.
Then,
Anthony, ba1 here is ba4 in the forums. A quick browse in the forum shows how much trouble he makes.
After that,
If i were you, I would boot him from the game.
Finally before I acted, this is it
Same here. He\'s even made a fuss in the forum with this world being in question...

If I were you Stephen, they should be banned!

pck

• Airline Supervisor
  • Apportez-moi partout!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 05:19:54 pm
I do believe they are entitled to their opinions about you. They have not insulted you explicitly, so I think it's only fair that Stephen does not take any action against you.

Take a chill pill - you're on the internet to be judged.

GQfluffy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 05:30:24 pm
Seriously? At this rate you're going to get the entire forum locked from ANY posts.

PW#1924. Realistic World V2.0 - Fluffy Flyways

PW#1991. - Fluffy Flyways

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 05:40:20 pm
1. You are not Stephen
2. I am the one that deals with this kind of issues. No need to trouble Stephen with these. The more troubles he face, the more deterred he would be from AM development works.
3. Forum rules: "•No public accusation of your fellow players. Please email :staff: if you feel someone has violated a game rule."

Although I do not condone this kind of behaviors as they tend to spark conflicts, I can't honestly say that what they have said is untrue. And since I have not received any official complaints, nothing could be done.

That said, thread locked.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk