Airline Mogul Forum

Sorry airline mogul developers and players

nize · 10 · 2284

nize

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 06, 2010, 01:22:38 am
Sorry folx, it was my younger brother who wrote this, i am closing this thread if you want to know more look down of this thread, and you can see why! cheers.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 04:54:01 pm by nize »

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:35:32 am
I AM NOT HAPPY HOW THE GATES WORK, OK I DID NOT USE THIS GATE AND I GET THIS GATE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME PLUS, I LOOSE HELL OF MONEY AND AND MY AIRLINE VALUE COMES DOWN. WHY ON EARTH I HAD AROUND 35 MILLION AND IT CAME DOWN TO 11 MILLION AND MY AIRLINE VALUE. JUST FOR NOT USING THE 2 GATES THIS IS BULL ****  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(. SERIOUSLY THE OWNER OF THIS GAME SHOULD CHANGE THE GATE SETTINGS OR THIS WILL BE LAST TIME I WILL BE PLAYING!!! GET REAL IF YOU NEED DEVELOPERS TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER PM ME >:( >:( >:(

Very well...

Idle gates are force-returned after 2 consecutive month changes. PMs would be sent to your in-game mailbox, warning you about the return of the gates. Gates are returned without penalty.

The system in place is to prevent people from gate hogging.

That said, the above rant is completely unjustified. If you would want to know why your airline value has gone down, please take a look at your financal pages. If you are not capable of interpreting those data, please kindly provide us with your account id and world id.

As for needing developers, yes, we are shorthanded. However, we have to turn you down as you do not seem to fit the criteria of our potential staff.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 04:30:50 am
Unbelievable.  :roll:

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

jetrc

• Airline Operative
  • Aspiring airline CEO
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 06:05:11 am
Must be a kid who has no idea how the game works. Seriously, i think we should lock this thread.
Avalon Air, Coming Soon.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 06:57:55 am
Must be a kid who has no idea how the game works. Seriously, i think we should lock this thread.

At first I thought it was spam, since it was in another sub-forum... but then I realized that the emoticons used are not the usual ones for spams :P.

I think that we should not be too judgemental ( :roll: ) since human are emotional. I have considered locking this thread, but there might be a chance that the player would provide us with his airline info, which we would then check out. There is a possibility that there could be a bug somewhere, which until proven contrary, remains a concern. We do not want to close the door to discovering imperfection of the game solely due to emotional behavior and unconventional communication etiquette.
D Express (id 616) 8)

jetrc

• Airline Operative
  • Aspiring airline CEO
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 08:36:17 am
Yes, but it seems his writing style is quite childish. Still we don't know yet. Let's just wait and see.  ;)
Avalon Air, Coming Soon.

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 10:58:24 am
Without any information on the situation, I would hazard a guess that the 20 million Euro drop may be because of monthly fees - i.e. the user checked his account just after the turn of the month, thus was 20 million less.

jetrc

• Airline Operative
  • Aspiring airline CEO
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 12:25:25 pm
Maybe he's leasing too much planes (that's the first thing you'll do if you're a newbie, i tried that before) or renting too many/unnecessary gates.
Avalon Air, Coming Soon.

nize

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 04:52:20 pm
 :lol: I cannot believe this, my younger brother wrote this, i gess he likes this game too much, lol, Sorry people he plays this game too, and when he told me that bank value went down, he was quite mad lol, moderator or admin delete this thread please.  I cant stop laughing, I guess i am going to change my password so only i play this game, is it ok if he makes another account, however it will be the same IP.
Anyways do let me know, lol he does not know how the airline system works. lol sorry people on behalf of him, he does have anger issues lol. hahaha  :lol: :D , also once again it would be better if you can delete this thread. because I will have changed my password. However the IP conflict is an issue, but please do let me know thanks. lol oh yeh about developers lol he does not have a clue how website works. he is only 14, sorry folx lol, what he meant about developers is that I am an web developer. not my younger brother me. lol he thought I could make this game better lol. sorry once again. this will be last time he will be using my account. this is a good game just some small bugs which i encountered. but they are not a problem. Also the way he wrote this, proves that this was written by a child, lol. sorry!  :lol: :lol:

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 05:08:15 pm
For issues concerning accounts sharing the same internet connection, including request for approval, and report of abuse, please email :staff: , providing us with the details in private.

Topic locked.
D Express (id 616) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk