Airline Mogul Forum

Create Base problem

colabear

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 11, 2009, 12:02:06 pm
I have create a new foreign base, however, to create a new routes from new base, i must sent the flights from original base to the new base first......otherwise i can't create any route from the new base....

how can i create a route from new base without sending the first flight from original base.....??

otherwise i need to send every flight to the new base........it non-profitable.....

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:21:14 pm
If your aircraft doesn't have a flight scheduled, you could start it off in your new base.

The transfer route is only needed if you have the same aircraft departing from both bases.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

colabear

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 12:30:13 pm
If your aircraft doesn't have a flight scheduled, you could start it off in your new base.

The transfer route is only needed if you have the same aircraft departing from both bases.

sorry i can't, however, after i create a route to the new base, i can create any routes from the new base

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 12:57:21 pm
That should only happen if your aircraft has been on a route from your old base.

If you would like us to take a look at your situation, please post your user id and world id. Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk