Airline Mogul Forum

Home Base & Focus City Selection Errors

leginmat

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 11, 2009, 12:28:02 pm
Hello,

Type: Gates/Home Bases/Focus Cities
Airline Details: Australian Airlines - 28797 (Private World #789)
Direct Link (Click)

Description: (Long Story)
I planned to close all my routes and eventually close my initial home base; which was Sydney Airport in Australasia. After closing all routes, I then proceeded to the 'Close Base' link and closed Sydney. Everything seemed fine until a pop-up came stating I needed to open another home base in Australasia region. I remembered reading about you having to need a home base in your home region you began with so I decided this time to utilize Melbourne (YMML) as a home base.

It appeared with 1 gate and highlighted as a home base. Initially I was unable to create routes out of it so I decided to rent 3 more gates and open the base through the options. This however, caused 2 Melbourne airports to show up as bases! I then attempted to return the gates but the system would not allow me. In an effort to sort it out, I decided to close the Melbourne base which worked and chose Sydney as a base again.

I am now running out of Sydney but still have 2 separate Melbourne Airport hubs with multiple gates I cannot seem to return. To make things worst, I cannot create another overseas focus city ^-^...

*Please click my direct link to the airline to see that Melbourne has been listed twice with multiple gates.

Your help is kindly appreciated.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:20:43 am
Apologies for my slow response. this has been corrected... still trying to find the cause of this :-X... happens relatively rarely though (which is good)
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

leginmat

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 02:22:54 pm
Thank you so much for the help though! Thought it was a dead topic...cheers!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk