Airbus A330-300               

*data and link removed by dktc
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:27:22 am by dktc »

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:26:41 am
We use single class configuration.... not 3-class, or 2-class like currently in our database.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

DarkPet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 02:46:19 pm
Then A319 data is wrong:

Oh and making up single class configuration for aircrafts that don't have it is kinda guessing and inaccurate.

EDIT: A318 also:

*links deleted by dktc
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:52:46 pm by dktc »

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 02:50:40 pm
As quoted on the link you have provided
In the A319 cabin, seat pitch can be adapted in units of one inch. Galleys, lavatories and stowages can be located in different numbers, groupings and locations

The cabin layout is at 32 inch pitch. More pax could be accomodated at 30 or 31 inch pitch. Same deal for A318.

Oh and making up single class configuration for aircrafts that don't have it is kinda guessing and inaccurate.

I don't know what you are referring to. Care to elaborate?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:53:19 pm by dktc »
D Express (id 616) 8)

DarkPet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 03:12:37 pm
The cabin layout is at 32 inch pitch. More pax could be accomodated at 30 or 31 inch pitch. Same deal for A318.

We can remove all the seats and lay on top of each other thus filling the plane with more than 800 passengers.  :roll:

I don't know what you are referring to. Care to elaborate?

If an airplane by the manufacturer default doesn't have single class configuration, like A330-300, why making up. I was trying to suggest using the default configuration from the manufacturer.

I appreciate all the work you guys done on collecting data and I was just trying to help out but as I can see you don't want any suggestion. In any case I'm not suggesting or pointing on bugs any more.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 03:28:10 pm
The default layout is not a must. Airbus has stated that the configuration could be changed, and those changes are on offer. We don't put 800 because that number of passenger is simply not certified.

There is no such thing as "default" layout. Those layouts are there purely for marketing purpose. When it comes down to it, the airlines each have their own standards, and each piece of equipment comes with a price tag.

Reason why we use 2-class configuration for A330's is as you have stated. We have not been able to find the one class pax number.

It is not that we do not appreciate your efforts. However, the information you have provided does not match the criteria we use for our database.
D Express (id 616) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk