Airline Mogul Forum

Artists in our community Show your SKILL

Zero-G · 10 · 3619

Zero-G

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 01, 2008, 10:08:38 pm
This is call to arms for artists in our community!
Do you want to see your work on AM?
Can you draw with a high degree of skill?
Do you want bragging rights?  

Airline Mogul is moving forward in its development of Aircraft art. You could be part of history. There are a lot of planes so we will need quite a few people.  However, We want quality not quantity therefor we have developed an artistic test, and we have some rules.

Details and Rules:

1.  THIS IS NOT AN Airline Mogul POSITION.  
2.  THIS will NOT be paid, however based on quality, difficulty and amount finished there may in the future be nominal amount of free credits for accepted & completed work based off past productivity.  I stress at this time May, and nominal...
3.  Your TEST: All artists will be required to submit a 1/2 page standard letter 8.5x11 (approximately 800px × 357px) black on white ORIGINAL drawing of a Fokker F27
4.  An Aerocommander example of an what style and quality we want will be provided on site. CLICK HERE
5.  Artists that are accepted will be assigned aircraft based on skill, availability, & commitment.
6.  We will not be taking aircraft requests, unless you've proven yourself thru past assignments and its available.
7.  Any submitted material will be the property of Airline Mogul and used at our discretion.

Bryce, and myself will be heading up this project, we look forward to your participation making AM a more enjoyable and diverse universe.  Please remember we are looking for quality detailed hand drawings like the above example, so take your time and show us and the AM world your skill. I look forward to your examples please email them to the below email address.

Sincerely,
Ed Kraus
Ed.Kraus@airlinemogul.com

Zero-G

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 04:27:29 pm
 :o

Are there really no artists that play AM???

Obmit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 10:01:32 pm
So if I submit a really bad one, but no one else submits one at all, I get the job?  :D
Skywest PW1217

Zero-G

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:23:11 am
no but if you want I can post it to this thread and we can all laugh at it together... 

but seriously, if you can use a cad, or drawing program it does not have to be free hand. were looking for people that can help fill in our older and missing Aircraft that we will not be able to find adequate pictures for.

Ed

So if I submit a really bad one, but no one else submits one at all, I get the job?  :D

SaturnAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 11:33:18 pm
please explain me more

you need people draw from scratch templates of aerocommander quality for all of your aircraft?

At any case i can gather fotos for the aircraft market - search - view page in order players

can see which aircraft the buy let's say.

please let me know if i can help like this .

haris

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 12:34:11 pm
I'm nominating Crow for the position; the AMM cover he done for me was professional!

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 02:00:17 pm
I'm nominating Crow for the position; the AMM cover he done for me was professional!

Please see the first Detail/Rule:
Details and Rules:

1.  THIS IS NOT AN Airline Mogul POSITION. 
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:58:33 pm

Please see the first Detail/Rule:
Details and Rules:

1.  THIS IS NOT AN Airline Mogul POSITION. 

ok, but what I meant is that if you need to contact one, crow does great painty things :p

DarkPet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 04:51:27 pm
I know this is an old thread but do you still need aircraft drawings?
I can make some in aerocommander style with cad.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 06:59:52 pm
I know this is an old thread but do you still need aircraft drawings?
I can make some in aerocommander style with cad.

Originally we had found an artist who agreed to carry out the project, unfortunately they re-evaluated the size of the task on hand and didn't want to continue. We instead switched to open contributions, and at the end of the day, if you would like to contribute, send an email to me and I will discuss it further with you. My email address is on the staff page of AM.

Edit: Found the link to my email address image:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:25:33 pm by StephenM »
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk