Airline Mogul Forum

"Total destinations" - minor, unimportant, low-priority bug

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
This is a very unimportant issue, but seeing as I've just noticed it I thought I may as well report :)

I was just looking at the profile (accessed through the Rankings screen) for my own airline in private world #529 (+ swiss, ID:8330) and realised there was a bit of a discrepancy between the "Total gates" figure it was showing (160) and the "Total destinations" one up at the top (159). As I have 16 gates at one hub, 6 at another and 3 at the third, this clearly made no sense.

After a bit of checking my airline does only have 138 destinations as you would expect, so it looks like the game might be mis-calculating the number of destinations by just subtracting 1 from the total number of gates. The same is true of my airline in private world #320 - 317 gates in total, 316 reported as the number of destinations when in fact the carrier flies only to 233 different airports.

As I said, this is a minor and mostly irrelevant issue, but worth noting if any of the game's staffers are doing some work on this area at any point in the future.
ID: 8330

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk