Airline Mogul Forum

No New Gates Left - One Player World

YX Ramper

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 23, 2009, 04:12:14 am
Private world 459 has been chugging along very nicely till tonight. After creating a new hub in SFO, I tried buying a gate in a number of western cities only to be told there were no gates available in any of them. Was it something I did?

skiwolf7

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 05:02:07 am
I'm having the same no gates left problem in all 4 of my worlds.  I've tried different continents and different worlds and same problem.  some worlds only have a few players.  PW 460 and 491, among others.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:05:20 am by skiwolf7 »

Mosha

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 05:03:06 am
Same here in Public World 461
Regards, Steve

Now no one can afford to fly

LSA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:50 am
w 204 and 271
Gate Search Utility= Check My Own Gates:= hide airports served from here

only the one who isnt fly from anywhere are left, all others ( ~ 250 from chicago ( w 204 ) not there )

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 08:08:56 am
Please post the details of the error, including
- the way you accessed the rent gate page
- airports tried
- exact error message
- your player id and world id

Thanks.

As far as I could see in W461, you could rent gate by searching an airport code. The country list is broken, and I would assume the continent one is as well.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

nic4927

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 09:57:25 am
Please post the details of the error, including
- the way you accessed the rent gate page
- airports tried
- exact error message
- your player id and world id

Thanks.

As far as I could see in W461, you could rent gate by searching an airport code. The country list is broken, and I would assume the continent one is as well.

W461, id=22677:
the way you accessed the rent gate page: Operations->Rent Gate->Show Data by Countries
airports tried: FUK, NGS, HKD

exact error message:
(1) When I press View, it shows:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR `to_id`= AND (`d`.`airport_code` NOT IN ('','AN0','AN1','AN2','BFH','LZX','LL' at line 5
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/view_airport.php on line 250

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UNION ALL SELECT `user_id`,`seatfilled` FROM `zworld461_route` as `r1` WHERE `r' at line 10
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/view_airport.php on line 349

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/view_airport.php on line 352

(2) When I press OCP, it shows No airport ID was found.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 10:18:23 am
Yup, that is what I got for w461. Use the Operations->Rent Gate-> Show data by Search -> rent for now. It worked for me.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:38:51 am
should be fixed now. sorry about that.  :-[ shmah bad. was trying an optimization and missed something.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk