Airline Mogul Forum

Connection problem from Asia

type45

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 28, 2009, 10:34:46 am
I'm a player from HK and playing in W350 now. In these days the connection time seems to be very long, especially after I've handle many routes, it jsut take no action to my command of editing the price. Today things get even worse, it happened only after login and entered the world.

I've checked my internet service and report no problem. My friends in N. America, whose play this game and in the same world with me also report no problem on this. Is there any problem happened in connection from Asia?

ir Deluxe [EB] - ADX
Members of EmeraldBlue Alliance
PID 12303[W3]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:34:31 pm
I am from HK as well and I don't have any problem. How many worlds are you in? and how many routes do you have?

Also, how long has this situation been occuring? It could be due to the overseas call for Chinese New Year... esp. if you are not using PCCW / Netvigator. Some telecom companies rent very limited numbers of transpacific cables.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

type45

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:58:14 pm
I'm using Netvigator......the problem take place a few days ago, almost the start of W350......

I've total of 3 world, 1 public and 2 Private World. Nothing happen when I was still playing in W1x :roll:

I'm using IE7, I don't know are there any relationship between this and the problem :roll:
ir Deluxe [EB] - ADX
Members of EmeraldBlue Alliance
PID 12303[W3]

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 02:22:24 am
There's definitely a connection problem. The lag time is unbelievable when trying to do anything with new or revised routes in the newest world. It makes it extremely difficult to enjoy the game. I've PM'd the admins regarding this and as of today have received no response.  8)

DkCr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 05:58:27 am
I'm also playing in W350 but from N. America. I have connection issues as well only to AM that started acting up today. It looks like its getting better though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk