Airline Mogul Forum

'Default View Setting' on View Routes issue

BBAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:23 pm
First, thanks a lot since for the recent improvements since the upgrade! With a better design, most (if not all) of the functionality that existed previously is now up and running!   :)

Two things, though:

* Refreshing the 'View Routes' screen has slowed down quite a bit. I do have a lot of routes, but that was the case even before the update. This is the only part of the game that is slow, as it is trying to display hundreds/thousands of rows (all others have data broken into multiple screens).

* The 'Default View Setting' of the 'View Routes' screen is no longer functional, i.e. it does not keep the default after editing a route. After each new route or route update, ALL routes are displayed independent of the default setting and this can take up to a minute (e.g. ‘Show All Under 75% LF’ is not applied) . This can be rather annoying…even with the multiple browser windows (thanks for that addition as well!!), the lag is there until all routes are displayed (I am using IE).

Is there any way to make the 'Default View Setting' feature functional? It would help a lot in making this already enjoyable game even better!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:36:26 pm by BBAir »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk