Airline Mogul Forum

View Routes page crashed

MattLeffler

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2008, 11:59:39 pm
I recently changed my default for viewing routes to show by hub and now I get only this on the view routes page:  "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20576257 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/includes/footer.php on line 43"

I did it so I could see all the routes I had by fleet allowing me to compare for instance the use of my 767-300s.  I emailed support and asked that my default be changed so I could see routes again and was told it was changed but I am still getting this error.  Any help?  I'm in world 10 Adderall Air 12639.  I have 7750 routes so it may have just been the size but I cant change my default back to something that lets me see something. 
dderall Air
-Where the Speed is in the cockpit.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 02:50:11 am
Alright, i've reset your preference to all routes between 25-50% (which has effectively made the page loadable).

I'm still looking into ways to properly alleviate the issue that are more long term.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

MattLeffler

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 03:41:16 am
awesome thanks ... I'm back in and I'll avoid that till I hear otherwise.  Thanks!
dderall Air
-Where the Speed is in the cockpit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk