Airline Mogul Forum

Registration

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: September 24, 2008, 04:51:13 pm
Is it possible to register your planes in a country where you have no base? I know that some real airlines (like SU) do that and it would be really cool if we could do the same! :)
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:36 pm
anyone???

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 10:14:00 pm
The reason why Aeroflot doesn't put their planes under the RA- Register is because it is expensive to import Boeing products and then register them in the RA- products in Russia. So since Aeroflot leases their aircraft, they will put them under the registration that the aircraft owners originally put it under (like EI (Ireland) or VP (Bermuda. If you look at Aeroflot's Soviet/Russian builds, you'll notice that they are under the RA- register.

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 09:33:13 am
The reason why Aeroflot doesn't put their planes under the RA- Register is because it is expensive to import Boeing products and then register them in the RA- products in Russia. So since Aeroflot leases their aircraft, they will put them under the registration that the aircraft owners originally put it under (like EI (Ireland) or VP (Bermuda. If you look at Aeroflot's Soviet/Russian builds, you'll notice that they are under the RA- register.

I know that. But it would still be awsome if you could register your planes in another country in AM...

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 12:14:05 pm

I know that. But it would still be awsome if you could register your planes in another country in AM...
Can't you do that through "Name" though? I know that the aircraft already comes with a registration, but that is usually how I have my regs done. Not to mention, I view my way as realistic too compared to that of the Game's.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:36 pm
Physically possible, likely to be implemented? Not by me in the near future.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk