Airline Mogul Forum

I need money

ganton

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 22, 2008, 06:03:26 pm
I need money. So I thought of selling my only plane, so I would beable to lease 2 or 3 planes with that money, but I don´t know if I can put my plane on the market and keep using it ´til it´s sold, or if I have to stop operating it so it can go on the market.... if anyone can help me I´ll deeply appreciate it. The other idea I had is to borrow money form a bank, but it seems that option is not available. Again, any help will be deeply appreciate it. Thanks.

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:16 pm
* If you post your airline name and world #, someone might look at your route structure and help figure out how to generate extra cash.

* An all-lease fleet is very risky, especially since it's a seller's/leassor's market right now.

* Loans are not part of this game. (It will never be.)

You also have to understand that when you're starting out, cash flow will be very slow (and little). Especially, if all you are doing is flying from one large airport to another large airport (not to mention having more than 1-frequency). Once you get cash to buy smaller planes, do so. Don't wait to save up for jets. Ideally, you should be buying planes you can afford every two game days (hours)--others might say 3, and others might say 1.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:36:12 pm by pseudoswede »

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:40 pm

One must put ones planes OOS before selling, leasing out. You can not sell your starter aircraft until you have another plane on the books.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk