Airline Mogul Forum

Flights Above Allowed Amount in Alliance

Chicago225

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 31, 2008, 03:10:50 am
In the United World Alliance that I made in World 9 I set a maximum flight allowance at 20 and there are 43 flights from ORD and 37 flights from DFW.  

My airline is 8726.

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 03:12:23 am
Just to check, you don't happen to have multiple members in these hubs right?

Shawa

• Airline Operative
  • Worldair Alliance
    • View Profile
    • Worldair Alliance
Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42:44 am
Aliance flights are routes you own that are not flying from/to hubs you own, but hubs of fellow members

Alouette Aviation - Österreichische Wetterstrecken - Blå Løve Luftveje - Imperskiye Nebesa

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 10:47:54 am
Quote from: "Shawa"
Aliance flights are routes you own that are not flying from/to hubs you own, but hubs of fellow members

That's (1) not entirely correct, as alliance flights can also be routes that are flying to hubs you own, out of the hub of a fellow member (even though that would be a waste of a perfectly fine alliance route), and (2) doesn't really answer the question asked.

EUROPAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 12:27:18 am
This happened to us in our alliance a time ago.
Some member entered the alliance with already existant alliance flights (from his past alliance) and when he came in our flight count was bigger than 25.
Id 5523 - Flying Passion

Shawa

• Airline Operative
  • Worldair Alliance
    • View Profile
    • Worldair Alliance
Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 01:56:51 am
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Quote from: "Shawa"

That's (1) not entirely correct, as alliance flights can also be routes that are flying to hubs you own, out of the hub of a fellow member (even though that would be a waste of a perfectly fine alliance route), and (2) doesn't really answer the question asked.

Sometime i forget tha t people do stupid things

Alouette Aviation - Österreichische Wetterstrecken - Blå Løve Luftveje - Imperskiye Nebesa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk