Airline Mogul Forum

Joining Another World

superllama87

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 13, 2008, 08:33:20 am
Hi,

My housemate has just joined up, first - how do I tell the moderators that we share and internet connection? secondly - if I change worlds to compete against him, do I lose all the aircraft and airline value in the world I am currently in? I cant really find information on changing worlds...

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:03:58 am
Question one: ask Steve
Question 2:
To compete against him is already a dumb idea (invariably a kick out the door if Daniel Finds out)
Quote servier:
"Welcome to the Select World Lobby. You are allowed to join any world that is currently open and available to the public, provided there is room in that world. Each world you join costs a total of 30 Tokens. When you register you recieve 40 free tokens, then every 12 hours you recieve an extra free token. This means, on average, you can join an additional world every 15 days. If you want to get a large lump sum of tokens at any time you may purchase some. These will help you create your own private world, where you get to choose what you want in it. Please select a world you wish to either login to or join below. Any world you are currently a player in will be highlighted in Green."

You don't lose anything. It just starts a new company. you still retain the old company stuff
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

superllama87

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 09:11:33 am
I dont want to compete against him as in on the same routes, just be in the same world so we can compare finances etc. I dont know any of the people on here so I have no idea who Daniel is and why he would have problems...

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:23:45 am
Email  :staff: to warn about the shared connection. Daniel is "dktc", aka "D Express". An admin.

I *think* it's alright if both of you play in the same world as long as no transactions occur between you two. No plane selling/leasing/brokering to each other.

Otherwise you would have problems because the admins can't know for sure you are two different people and not one single person with two accounts. This could be used to "feed" another airline, i.e., giving it better deals and creating an unfair advantage against other players.

superllama87

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 10:28:17 am
thanks! have emailed now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk