Airline Mogul Forum

Minimum selling price??

Ceylon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:23 pm
ahhh maybe this has beeen mentioned somewhere...but have'nt seeen lol so anyway how do i calculate the minimum selling price of an aircraft?? is there a certain % of the value or a fixed amount??

killian320

• Airline Operative
  • Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 12:56:27 pm
When you go into "Sell Aircraft" it will tell you the minimum and maximum selling prices ;)

sam051

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 12:55:12 am
Oh i got a question relating to sales...

Can we sell aircraft to alliance members for an even cheaper price than the minimum price given?

The minimum price is set to 50% that of the aircrafts value, is it not? Therefore, if we could have a minimum for alliance members like 60% - 70% would it not grant possibilities and helping guides to those of our alliance. I think yes.

Of course the minimum would have to be not to low so as not to produce a certain, perhaps cheating ability.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 10:48:27 am
Quote from: "sam051"

1. Can we sell aircraft to alliance members for an even cheaper price than the minimum price given?

2. The minimum price is set to 50% that of the aircrafts value, is it not? Therefore, if we could have a minimum for alliance members like 60% - 70% would it not grant possibilities and helping guides to those of our alliance. I think yes.

Of course the minimum would have to be not to low so as not to produce a certain, perhaps cheating ability.

1. No. 50% is 50%. for all sales

2. 50% is cheaper than 60% or 70% of the same value :roll:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

sam051

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 01:57:26 am
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "sam051"

1. Can we sell aircraft to alliance members for an even cheaper price than the minimum price given?

2. The minimum price is set to 50% that of the aircrafts value, is it not? Therefore, if we could have a minimum for alliance members like 60% - 70% would it not grant possibilities and helping guides to those of our alliance. I think yes.

1. No. 50% is 50%. for all sales

2. 50% is cheaper than 60% or 70% of the same value :roll:

Yeh i know, i meant to say 60% to 70% off the price. sorry :oops:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk