Airline Mogul Forum

Beguinners help

tan1 · 5 · 1065

tan1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: May 15, 2008, 06:18:31 am
Hey guys, yes im a beguinner, i have read the guide but it does not help very much. I have a question how can i get enough money to lease or buy a jet?

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 07:15:20 am
Ok... I hope you still have your starter plane?
Try to buy some gates as near as possible to your base (but if possible bigger than 1mio pax and put your plane onto them. Don't do more than one frequency per route- and update your routes from time to time.

You'll get more and more money- don't leave it sitting in the bank but buy new/used planes from it! Eventually you'll have enough cash to buy a jet.
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

Mosha

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 07:22:26 am
You are a long way off that. If you haven't chosen a base, do not let your heart rule your head. Your local airport may be pretty, but if you can rent a base for 50000 Euros, it's not very busy. So location for a base is everything. Also one with big airports nearby, but you will have competition. Go into your admin screen and set up food and drink charges, every little helps. A full aircraft is not always bring in the most bucks either. Start small and work your way up, if leasing is what you want. Note howver that the chepest leases are really long term, and you might want to save to buy. You can always sell on or lease it out as you grow.
Regards, Steve

Now no one can afford to fly

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 11:02:36 am
Quote from: "Mosha"
Note howver that the chepest leases are really long term, and you might want to save to buy.

it doesn't matter because there is currently no early return penalty.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 01:08:29 pm
Yeah! Finally someone has read the manual before asking! Yay! You can earn money by creating routes. You have to rent a gate at each of the destinations. You have you gates at your base once you have selected it. You have a start-up plane too.

------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk