Airline Mogul Forum

Some (more) Question.

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
on: May 07, 2008, 02:04:36 pm
Some (more) Question.

I have seen the topic about stupidly low prices on routes and I was just wondering if the ‘customers’ just care about the price or do they tend to go on airline value, image and time established, or just on the price?

Is 24 real time hours, 24 game days, or one game month?

What time does each game day start?

In my world it is a ‘Large World’ and I think that means only major airports are included, is that right?

In a ‘Full World’ is every airport (non general aviation) included?

If my prices for onboard food are 0, does that mean I don’t server any, or it is free?

Can somebody explain the benefits from joining an ‘Alliance’ as I don’t understand the wiki manual.

I think that’s all of them, anymore I will add in here,

Cheung Airlines

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 02:59:44 pm
I have seen the topic about stupidly low prices on routes and I was just wondering if the ?customers? just care about the price or do they tend to go on airline value, image and time established, or just on the price?

I think its by price
What time does each game day start?

Start of the hour
If my prices for onboard food are 0, does that mean I don?t server any, or it is free?

Free. This makes you loose money. If too high, it also makes you loose money

My ID: |||||||||  - ||||||||||||||||
             A M ID:  1  02 5   2    (0)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 03:14:12 pm
Quote from: "Tiger In Training"
was just wondering if the ‘customers’ just care about the price or do they tend to go on airline value, image and time established, or just on the price?

Airline value has no impact. Image does not exist in AM, at least not yet. Time established has a little impact route wise, as in the older the route is, when compared to other competitors', the more the customer would prefer it. Price is the main dependent though, because there is no other differentiating points currently in the game.

Is 24 real time hours, 24 game days, or one game month?

24 real hour = 24 game days = 1 game month = 1 real day

me does each game day start?

What Cheung Airlines said.

In my world it is a ‘Large World’ and I think that means only major airports are included, is that right?

Yup. 100k rent and up.

In a ‘Full World’ is every airport (non general aviation) included?

All airports in the database

Can somebody explain the benefits from joining an ‘Alliance’ as I don’t understand the wiki manual.

Read the manual / wiki.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk