Airline Mogul Forum

Safari

Yourehired

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 14, 2008, 07:59:26 am
Things in Safari appear to be out of whack.  Menus are showing up as 10,000 pixels wide at times and it's nearly impossible to navigate any menu like your aircraft, rankings, gate rentals or anything else that isn't built on a table (?).  

I originally thought it was when we did a system update but after checking on 20 other macs in my office, it appears to be a problem solely with Safari.   At the moment it's borderline inoperable and I've relegated myself to brokering but I'm getting a little antsy.  

Fix it please.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:34:24 pm
talking with orange as we speak, hoping to get it fixed sooner then later.  Looks like we may need individual CSS for each major browser (safari, firefox, and IE).
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 06:53:58 pm
Hey! Dont forget Opera! Most things work with it, there are just a few things that dont

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 07:02:06 pm
Quote from: "Bobandirus"
Hey! Dont forget Opera! Most things work with it, there are just a few things that dont

But as far as I'm aware everything AM-related seems to work with it for now!
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 07:19:28 pm
Oh... sorry :P my computer has been being fixed since almost the day that multiworlds came out, and so i havent been able to check

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 02:11:32 am
Does it support tabbing and keyboard browsing short cuts.  I think I'm in the same boat as the OP.  I browse (and specifically adjust routes on AM) solely on the keyboard with very minimal mouse usage.  It's how I can update 200 routes an hour.  The problem is, the 5% of the time I DO use the mouse the buttons I need to click are located outside of the window by about seven feet.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

beirut785

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 12:30:18 am
well i just started using safari today and it doesnt work well

any ideas?
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
The Airline Of Colombia

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 02:50:01 am
Quote from: "Thanks_for_the_upgrade"
Does it support tabbing and keyboard browsing short cuts.  I think I'm in the same boat as the OP.  I browse (and specifically adjust routes on AM) solely on the keyboard with very minimal mouse usage.  It's how I can update 200 routes an hour.  The problem is, the 5% of the time I DO use the mouse the buttons I need to click are located outside of the window by about seven feet.

Only by 7 feet? You must have a very large computer screen. What did that set you back?  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk