Airline Mogul Forum

Misc Expenses/Revenue

AndyCAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 08, 2008, 04:30:15 pm
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

After looking over my cash flow I noticed that when I adjusted my breakfast price by $1 my Miscellaneous Revenue dropped 85%.  When I changed it back, it did not improve.  I went from a $3000 'daily' profit to a $1600 loss.  In the grand scheme of things it's a paltry sum, but this discrepancy will become certainly increase as time passes.  I will also email this to staff.

Thanks,

Beijing Express
World #5

AndyCAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 05:08:26 am
So I haven't received a response either by email or on this thread.  Anybody have an idea regarding my problem?

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 05:37:29 am
so. in summation, you dropped the price thereby your misc revenue dropped.  your misc expenses went up at the same time? or rather, your misc revenue dropped below your misc expenses?

dropping a price eventually hits a ceiling where you sell one of everything to everyone on the plane thereby your revenue is capped in the process.

Misc Exp includes not only cost of food/drink, but a few other assorted fees and expenses accrued in the process of any route.

I'll otherwise have a look at it to see if anythings looking out of the ordinary with the script, but at the moment i'm in dire need of sleep.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

AndyCAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:00:00 am
I dropped my breakfast price by $1 and my Daily Misc Revenue Dropped from $4859 to $695.  My expenses changed from $2334 to $2221.  I only reported it under bug because it seams quite dramatic.  When I built my food/drink prices I worked each of them individually to optimize profits.  When I looked at it again several hours later, the first change I made caused the drastic drop.

Thanks for your consideration of my situation.

Beijing Express

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk