Airline Mogul Forum

Can't Create Routes/Buy Aircraft

mahka42

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 08, 2008, 04:26:12 pm
I'm trying to create my routes, but when I go to Create Route, I can select my departure airport, but not a destination airport.  It just says "Loading" and never clears.  The same is occuring with buying aircraft - I can select a manufacturer from the drop down, but it won't pull up the list of available aircraft and just reports "Loading..Loading".

I have several gates that are on the Tagged for Return block, and I'd hate to lose out on the cash that was involved with the renting of those gates.
ember Networld Alliance

Designed by killian320

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 04:27:39 pm
What browser are you using?
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:29:13 pm
As long as you have 1 slot used in the first gate, the gate wont be returned (Even when tagged). If you have 2 gates rented then you need to use 11 slots to make sure no gates are returned.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mahka42

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 04:30:11 pm
I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.13.  It was working fine two days ago (so I do have some routes and such), but this started occurring last night.  Even last night, I was able to create three new routes before it all froze up.  I thought it might've been a server-side issue at first, so I left it alone to check this morning, but it's still there.
ember Networld Alliance

Designed by killian320

mahka42

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 04:30:47 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
As long as you have 1 slot used in the first gate, the gate wont be returned (Even when tagged). If you have 2 gates rented then you need to use 11 slots to make sure no gates are returned.

Yeah...they're all 0 slots used, since I rented the gate, then could not create a route.
ember Networld Alliance

Designed by killian320

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk