Airline Mogul Forum

Why were we all blocked?

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 27, 2008, 10:35:57 am
Dear Sir,

The accounts that you have blockerd are all from different people. The 2 that I know about are *airline*, and *airline*. Jordan is a good friend of mine, and I know for a fact that he, in the last round, was online at exactly the same time as me, while living 20miles away. I promise you that I did not pull of a quantum trick and be in 2 places at once, I was talking to him on messenger.

If you look at the IP addresses that we log, you will see that we both log 1 set of the same IP, and one differnt IP. This is because one of the IP's for me (192.168.0.1, I think), is my home IP address.
The IP address that we, *airline*, and *airline*, loged as the same, is our SCHOOL IP address. At this school, there are LOTS OF PEOPLE. Many of these people like this sort of game, as this is a bording school, and they want something like this to keep them occupied. I know that me, and my friend Jordan, have both loged on at school, and odviously '*airline*' who I have never heard of before loged on as well.

Let me repeat that. I log on at home and at SCHOOL, where there are MANY PEOPLE, who all log on USEING THE SAME IP.

I would like to request that, on behalf of all the people that you have blocked, that you unblock ALL of them, as they all log on at this school.

I have really enjoyed this game, lets hope that it is not ruined for me and my friends by over zellous administrators.

Thanks for reading.

Andrew

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:39:24 am
Please use e-mail.

------

killian320

• Airline Operative
  • Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:50 am
As stated before, please email :staff:

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 10:41:20 am
Actually, as stated in the other thread you started on this issue in the Bugs forum.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 12:31:52 pm
Just to point out, your own post has already admit that you have violated the game rules by not notifying of sharing internet connection with other players. That being said, it is YOUR FAULT ignoring the rules, and you have to live with the consequences. The accounts will be activated when we get around to it (and if we believe your case).
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk