Airline Mogul Forum

Pakistan Airports update

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 14, 2008, 02:03:52 pm
I have found the stats for all Pakistani airports.

The good news, we will have about 20 more.

The bad news, the stats for one current airport are grossly inflated!

Waerth

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 09:34:54 pm
I have just emailed an update of the existing 7 airports to the game staff. Islamabad is going to fall a lot in pax numbers. Karachi also.

Will add the new airports tomorrow.

Waerth

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 09:36:13 pm
hmm... just asking, but could there be more recent data on those airports? (hint: look at the year on that source you provided) :?
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 09:46:49 pm
Not on the Civil Aviation Authorities website unfortunately :( I have looked through the website and I emailed them even (no response unfortunately) I also tried the change the url trick which works at some websites where you than discover newer data. But nothing. This is the last info. The 6.5 mill for Islamabad was taken from this wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Islamabad_International_Airport

Which is a new airport which is being build to replace the current Islamabad Airport! In this article you will find: "The new airport will have a modular design to handle 6.5 million passengers per annum and 80,000 metric tonnes cargo per annum." So whomever submitted the airport submitted the FUTURE MAXIMUM capacity of the yet to be build airport!! Which explains for the big difference.

Waerth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk