Airline Mogul Forum

Bankruptcy

Fitch

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 07, 2008, 09:27:33 am
Ok...I'm Bankrupt and have been for at least a month.....and by Bankrupt I don't mean I'm a few thousand in the Red...I mean at present I have -$49 Million and my Airlines value is very close to that as well...........

How Long do I have to wait to start over again....I've been waiting on the game to declare me bankrupt for a long time now.............

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 09:31:11 am
It's faster to email "staff (insert you know what here) airlinemogul.com" and supply your ID and they will reset your account.
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:35:01 pm
Email :staff: or else you could wait forever.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:27:49 am
it's interesting that :staff: is a smiley.  How did the :staff: manage to make :staff: a smiley?  I want the :staff: to tell me how they did it!  :staff: is an awesome smiley!  That's cool, :staff: ! :lol:

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 03:34:17 am
To avoid spambots, DanielD made the emails into some images, and they are stored on the AM server. If we need to use those, we would have to use image tags and type in the very long url that none of us remember (or rephrased: the very long url I don't want to bother remembering :P ). So I told Stephen to make them into smileys. However, Stephen was lazy ( :P ) and only turned :staff: into a smiley but not the others. (<- ie. he foresaw you playing with our email address smileys and therefore only uploaded the staff one :D )
D Express (id 616) 8)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 03:38:54 am
Quote from: "dktc"
he foresaw you playing with our email address smileys and therefore only uploaded the staff one :D

but its fun to abuse the :staff: smiley.  It makes Daniel C and all the other :staff: get mad! :twisted: there's also a big space at the end of the :staff: smiley, and it looks somewhat weird (no offense to the :staff: that made it :D )

btw, the :staff: did a good job with the game!  Keep up the good work, :staff: ! :D

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 03:40:11 am
nwaboy, you are officially warned for abusing our beloved staff email smiley. Next offence could result in potential suspension as spammer.

(I am serious)
D Express (id 616) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk