Airline Mogul Forum

Gate Cost error

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
on: January 19, 2008, 10:34:16 pm
I noticed that gate cost in some Indian Airport are mixed up. For instance why does a gate at Chennai 6.7M pax cost less than a gate at Bangalore with 5.6M pax?

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:55:50 pm
Quote from: "blumage"
I noticed that gate cost in some Indian Airport are mixed up. For instance why does a gate at Chennai 6.7M pax cost less than a gate at Bangalore with 5.6M pax?

ssh! I need that gate to be low on price :P

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 11:06:03 pm
Because the pax is updated but not the gate rent.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 11:08:05 pm
Well i chose that base in India because i thought it had a pretty amount of pax not to much and not so few. but then i guess it diminished it's passengers. I think the airport update should have been made after reset.

ID 5228

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 12:39:35 am
Well i chose that base in India because i thought it had a pretty amount of pax not to much and not so few. but then i guess it diminished it's passengers. I think the airport update should have been made after reset.

We're working on a method to break apart pax updates from the active game, however at the moment the game structure doesn't allow it [Sorry] and there are far too many airports that take updates to complete in the [presently] brief time between ages.  We hope to have the new system [backend elements of] rolled out very soon.  just about 18 more files to modify. plus all the reasonable preliminary bug-testing.  Sorry again.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 08:31:57 am
One of the things is that people obviously gave heavily inflated pax numbers for some airports. I have the official Pakistani figures and some airports there will drop heavily as well.

Waerth

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 09:17:23 am
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"

We're working on a method to break apart pax updates from the active game, however at the moment the game structure doesn't allow it [Sorry] and there are far too many airports that take updates to complete in the [presently] brief time between ages.  We hope to have the new system [backend elements of] rolled out very soon.  just about 18 more files to modify. plus all the reasonable preliminary bug-testing.  Sorry again.

Thanks  :D !!

ID 5228

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 07:00:02 pm
Look at jhasting post about danang!!

ID 5228

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk