Airline Mogul Forum

Terminal construction question

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 17, 2008, 09:14:21 pm
I have 5 gates at Exeter, and there are none left, and im gona build a terminal with 5 gates soon.
Im getting confused with the wording of what is going to happen. So here are my few questions
1, Out of the 5 gates that will be built, how many do I get to use?
2, On the ones that I use, will I have to pay rent?
3, What will happen to the ones that I am renting at the moment?
4, Is this a good idea?

Sorry if these are silly questions, I was just getting confused with the wording, and thought it best to ask you.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:23:01 pm
Quote from: "Bobandirus"
I have 5 gates at Exeter, and there are none left, and im gona build a terminal with 5 gates soon.
Im getting confused with the wording of what is going to happen. So here are my few questions
1, Out of the 5 gates that will be built, how many do I get to use?
2, On the ones that I use, will I have to pay rent?
3, What will happen to the ones that I am renting at the moment?
4, Is this a good idea?

Sorry if these are silly questions, I was just getting confused with the wording, and thought it best to ask you.

1. 5
2. 75% of the rent
3. For each 10 gates built, one gate would be return automatically. Right now, they won't be returned at time of you building the gates because you are only building 5. However, they are subjected to non-ultilized gates policy, which means if you can't fill those gates before 2 month changes occur, they would be gone.
4. If you want to grow, or need to grow, in that airport, you don't really have any option / alternatives.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:23:11 pm
Let me explain briefly;
It's a good idea if there are no more gates left at ur base and you want to open more routes.
When you create a terminal you must at least build 5 gates. The 5 gates will add to the existing 5 rented gates, making ur gates 10. The game will take into consideration ur owned gates first, so if you have un used gates it will considered only the rented ones, thus marking them for return. You can return the 5 gates you have if you dont need them. So you will not pay the fees. If you a build a terminal the gate cost will be now 3/4 of the original price.

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:30:48 pm
Lemmi see if  i got this right, I build 5, and return about 3 of the old ones (pre terminal), because i didnt need 5, will that work? Will i get the 75% rent on the
ones that i made and am useing, or will it charge full?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 09:41:12 pm
Quote from: "Bobandirus"
Lemmi see if  i got this right, I build 5, and return about 3 of the old ones (pre terminal), because i didnt need 5, will that work? Will i get the 75% rent on the
ones that i made and am useing, or will it charge full?

That could work.

So you would have 5 built and 2 rented.

75% upkeep for those 5 built. 100% rent for the 2 rented.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Bobandirus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 10:26:04 pm
Coolio, ill do that then :)

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 04:55:49 am
And those you build will never be returned if you don't do it by your self, so you can have 10 gates and 50% utilisation for a year without losing them (not that it makes sense to do so, but you can :))
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk