Airline Mogul Forum

Question: Moving base into different continent

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: January 07, 2008, 12:51:27 pm
As this would probably a short round I would like to use it for some testings. Therefore I would like to move my base onto a different continent (dont be afraid admins: this is not gonna happen more than once this round :wink: ). IF I would ask the admins to do that what will I take with me ? Will I still have my cash, my gates and a/c or do I have to start it all over again with a single B99?

Thanks.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 12:54:30 pm
You move with all your planes and all your gates/cash. And email :staff: to change continents

Edited: reset to continent.

Edited by StephenM, to enter email anti-spam measure

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 12:54:57 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
As this would probably a short round I would like to use it for some testings. Therefore I would like to move my base onto a different continent (dont be afraid admins: this is not gonna happen more than once this round :wink: ). IF I would ask the admins to do that what will I take with me ? Will I still have my cash, my gates and a/c or do I have to start it all over again with a single B99?

Thanks.

I'm guessing all over again, otherwise that wont be fair, making money and continent change

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 12:56:29 pm
@IranAir Airlines that have high value can be refused by dktc for continent move.

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 01:52:41 pm
Quote from: "iranair777"
sorry, my bad, but a value of €192,305,962 is quite high

Think so? Well its less than 4% of the leaders value. I do not think it is much.

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 07:18:57 pm
AirHannover, I wouldn't recommend that. I changed continent from Europe to Australia last round because of the oversaturation, but it was even worse there.
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 08:29:25 pm
Thanks for your thoughts but I am not planning to go to Australia. :D

And before someone else starts to cry "Dont come here! It is oversaturated!" let me ask you the following: when you first started to play here: which airport was your first base? I think probably 80% will say: "Well, it was the airport closest to my home" or "I have been visiting this airport and I liked it." Now, what do you think people will do that start playing AM tomorrow? A guy from Atlanta area will probably chose Hartsfield as its homebase, a Mexican AICM and an Austrian Schwechat. :D  :idea:

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 09:14:08 pm

And before someone else starts to cry "Dont come here! It is oversaturated!" let me ask you the following: when you first started to play here: which airport was your first base? I think probably 80% will say: "Well, it was the airport closest to my home" or "I have been visiting this airport and I liked it." Now, what do you think people will do that start playing AM tomorrow? A guy from Atlanta area will probably chose Hartsfield as its homebase, a Mexican AICM and an Austrian Schwechat. :D  :idea:

I'm not at Australia anymore, I'm just warning you. They were flying low demand routes with their super connies by the time I got there :roll:
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 09:15:05 pm

thank God I'm not part of that 80% :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk