Airline Mogul Forum

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:06:45 am
Couldn't have said it better myself, it's like blaming Boeing for malfunctions for Lockerbie and 9/11 :)

And yes Seattle, I like Bosnia, I actually like all of the former Yugoslavia with all it's varied landscape, among the most beautiful I have ever seen. Want to go back one day as a tourist.
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 03:26:18 am
I suggest you visit Montengro too. Very different. Sumer = Almost as hot as Greece Winter = balmy by the rest of former Yugoslavia

ever been to Sarajevo? absolutely beautiful in the fall and spring.  Mostar and Banjo Luka are good stops too.  :P (When you go someday to Bosnia and the rest of them)
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 06:17:26 am
Montenegro is probably the only place I haven't been :)
I was a truck driver with the Swedish army in Bosnia for 7 months, and we did convoys to the coast every week, and one of the places we went through every time was Mostar, erie city back then but beautiful.
After that I worked as a civilian for the UN and UNHCR and lived in Zagreb, and then I went all over Yugoslavia like Skopje, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Bihac, Gorazde and Srebrenica to name a few.
I flew in and out of Sarajevo several times as well, I have a pic of the IL-76 sitting on the tarmac in Sarajevo jsut before we went on it to Zagreb. Have also flown AN-24 and 26 from there :)
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 06:38:44 am
You can visit my grandma's hometown somewhere up in the mountains in the West :lol: Mostar was very split after the war....... all the muslim men and boys were killed and...... im you get the picture....
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk