Airline Mogul Forum

Lost gates with no usage warning.

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 21, 2008, 05:50:50 am
About 24 hours ago I bought up the only remaining gates at two airports...  About 7 each at a 350k and a 300k airport.  The intent was to snatch the gates then move out of my smallest hub and in to one of these after doing the research.  I log in this evening, close my hub then go to create the new sixth hub and realized that the 4M worth of gates were gone with out any usage warning or anything during the monthly rollover.  

Soooo, WTF happened?  I'm now shafted because there are no gates left at either for the time being.  

Is there any way you guys can look at the purchase log and grant me the gates back or anything?  I needed to build a terminal anyway.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 08:59:59 am

Then again, it's quiiiite possible I got too lazy with the OCP feature and forgot to double confirm...  Still, if anyone can look in to this, that'd be stellar.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 09:37:16 am
Most likely, what happened was you rented the gates just before the month change. The game recognized and flagged them as unused. After 24 hours, the new month change came in, and the flagged gates, still unused because you hadn't yet created routes, were returned. Not sure about this though, and I can't check because you didn't supply us with your airline ID.

See http://www.stephenm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35 for information about how to correctly post a bug report, so admins can look into it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk