Airline Mogul Forum

Login Difficulty

RickyT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: December 28, 2007, 12:08:15 am
I was one of the airlines that was affected by the login bug and when I tried to login just then I received the following message:

'Either the email address and password entered do not match those on the file, you have not activated your account or you are not appoved for testing.' :cry:

Could someone look into this issue? Thanks!

Looks like I am going to fall further behind this round.  :cry:  :x
color=red]Virgin[/color]Australia (ID:1485) - Proud member of Openskies!
Global headquarters and major hub: Melbourne

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:09:49 am
hmm...strange. :|

if all else fails, just create a new account (but tell the admins first, of course, or they'll just kick you out. :o)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 05:39:07 am
i think i know what's going on... i'll look into it very shortly. your airline name and uid are the same as your forum sig? [goes under the assumption of "yes" until proven otherwise]. -edit- my idea was wrong, apparently.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

RickyT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:31:00 pm
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
i think i know what's going on... i'll look into it very shortly. your airline name and uid are the same as your forum sig? [goes under the assumption of "yes" until proven otherwise]. -edit- my idea was wrong, apparently.

My airline ID and airline name are as per sig. I am still unable to logon and I am one of those which are affected by the login issue (hope this is of assistance if anything)

Thanks for looking into this, Air Elbonia, your assistance is greatly appreciated. :D
color=red]Virgin[/color]Australia (ID:1485) - Proud member of Openskies!
Global headquarters and major hub: Melbourne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk