Airline Mogul Forum

Airport Sim game?

Wibblebutt

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: December 14, 2007, 01:46:27 am
Hi there.

Does anyone know if there is any other airport sim games apart from the terrible airport tycoon series?

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 01:49:28 am
Quote from: "Wibblebutt"
Hi there.

Does anyone know if there is any other airport sim games apart from the terrible airport tycoon series?

There was the Airport Manager games.  The Monte Carlo Software Airport Tycoon game was pretty funny though.  Some of the graphics in the game were hysterically

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

Wibblebutt

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 02:02:51 am
There was the Airport Manager games.  The Monte Carlo Software Airport Tycoon game was pretty funny though.  Some of the graphics in the game were hysterically[/quote]

Are they still available over the net?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 04:46:44 am
Try Amazon, ebay, or similar... (or illegal d/l if you are willing to taking the risk, which is not endorse, nor encouraged, and of course not supported, by the staff of AM)

You could get AT on trygames, but they are expensive.....
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

NIKO

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 06:14:38 pm
oh i have an airline management game called Airline 6 Airline Mogul could get great ideas of it  :P  :D .

Hre are screen shots :  http://www.airlinesimulation.com/?q=airline/screen

Regards NM  :)

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 06:49:32 pm
Quote from: "NIKO"
oh i have an airline management game called Airline 6 Airline Mogul could get great ideas of it  :P  :D .

Hre are screen shots :  http://www.airlinesimulation.com/?q=airline/screen

Regards NM  :)

looks interesting. Dont you have to pay to play it?
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

NIKO

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 07:21:43 pm
its not an internet sim its a game you would buy. i bought it when it was advertised in the Airliner World magazine

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 02:22:37 am
Quote from: "NIKO"
its not an internet sim its a game you would buy. i bought it when it was advertised in the Airliner World magazine

I couldn't find a copy anywhere in the US.  I had to import it from Australia.  It cost about 150 total with shipping, taxes and duties.

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

gizgiz

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 11:53:09 am
Aren't we talking about airPORT games and not airLINE games here???
[20:28] <Jps> your still a w****r with your new sig
[20:36] <gizgiz> you know what? this channel is hopeless
[20:36] *** gizgiz was kicked from #AirlineMogul by Jps [Just get lost.]

suntoucher

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 12:06:25 pm
Yeah Airport Tycoon wasn't very good. They had their points but were much too buggy and slow paced. Another would be great if they worked out the flaws. I enjoyed one but it got too difficult when various problems came up(unfixable delays/shops constantly competing/wanting a new terminal and not being able to get rid of the last/runways). Three was shocking although flashier, never played two but I assume it was the same. Another Airport Sim would be great but the demand I guess would be less than an Airline Sim unless they threw something in to speed it up or to work for. Or even an online version where your airports would compete and planes could fly in between them as well as other airports.
img]http://www.freewebs.com/originalsuntoucher/70s%20logo.jpg[/img]
Suntoucher Incorporated - Flying into bright lights since 1954.

Wibblebutt

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 10:34:51 pm
Quote from: "suntoucher"
Yeah Airport Tycoon wasn't very good. They had their points but were much too buggy and slow paced. Another would be great if they worked out the flaws. I enjoyed one but it got too difficult when various problems came up(unfixable delays/shops constantly competing/wanting a new terminal and not being able to get rid of the last/runways). Three was shocking although flashier, never played two but I assume it was the same. Another Airport Sim would be great but the demand I guess would be less than an Airline Sim unless they threw something in to speed it up or to work for. Or even an online version where your airports would compete and planes could fly in between them as well as other airports.

Yes I was trying to ask if anyone knew o any airport sim games other than the airport tycoon series. Like you Ihaven't played airport tycoon 2 but if it's anything like the others it won't be worth it.

I actually did enjoy the first one for a bit but n the end there was far too many bugs.

So does anyone know of any Airport Sim games? The ones mentioned earlier in this thread are all airline sim types.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk