Airline Mogul Forum

[Not a bug]Broker Problem

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: November 02, 2007, 03:44:57 am
I recived this message form one of my customers.  Can someone please look at it.

About my CW-20 it says now ready in 62 days. I thought it would be ready by now. Well this is my first time to buy a plane so did I do something wrong? Can you please advise me how to get my plane? Thanks, Graham Seagull Air ID 6894

The plane should have been deliverd in 24 game days.  He is having to wait much longer for some reason.
Bryce Rea

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 06:02:11 am
I had that too, where it said it had 72 days til delivery, and it changed from 1 day to 72 days on the delivery day. 1 game day later it said only 'days' with no number in front and the aircraft was in the market. But it took another game day to get the messgae about them being listed on the used market.

Tell your customer to check the used market as they can be there even though no message has been received.

The above happened yesterday when the order of 15 Curtisses was delivered.
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 09:19:57 am
To be honest, there should be a button that says buy aircraft next to the Broker Requests In Progress.

I hate keeping to go to the next page.. and wonders if it will be more terrible in 1952

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk