Airline Mogul Forum

Message for "Phoenix-Falcon China" Airline!

warreng24

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 26, 2007, 01:43:52 am
I have received the following messages from the in-game brokerage system:
As per contract signed on brokerage deal #1506, 1 of recently delivered PZL.44 Wicher have been listed exclusively to Phoenix-Falcon China. This offer may be rescinded after 3 months, but not prior.

As per contract signed on brokerage deal #1506, Any remaining PZL.44 Wicher not yet purchased by Phoenix-Falcon China may be removed from the sale market.

Phoenix-Falcon China, please contact me if you are still interested in fulfilling this aircraft purchase.

This is a follow up message to the one which I sent via the in-game message system.  I have not yet received a response from you.

If I do not hear from you by 01 April 1951 (game-time), I will re-list this aircraft for sale on the open market.
irXpress (ID: 1955)
Flying only Round-Trips....

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:02:17 am
until that 3  "game month"/real day period is up, you cannot do anything. once it is up, you are free to do as you please with the aircraft.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

warreng24

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:23:34 am
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
until that 3  "game month"/real day period is up, you cannot do anything. once it is up, you are free to do as you please with the aircraft.

Oops.  I wasn't clear.  The 3 "game month" time period has already passed.  I am just trying to contact the airline as a courtesy to give them a last chance to buy it, before it is re-listed.
irXpress (ID: 1955)
Flying only Round-Trips....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk