Airline Mogul Forum

friend wants to quit/start over, but offered me airline

CAK757

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
is there a way for the admin to merge his airline into my airline?
if that is not possible, could the admin change email address and/or delete an airline to change email addresses?

i do not want to have 2 accounts to play on, also, if its possible for an admin to change the leader of an alliance, would that be possible?
D: 5106

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:48:05 pm
Quote from: "CAK757"
is there a way for the admin to merge his airline into my airline?
if that is not possible, could the admin change email address and/or delete an airline to change email addresses?

i do not want to have 2 accounts to play on, also, if its possible for an admin to change the leader of an alliance, would that be possible?

Alliance leader could be changed. Please email <staff@airlinemogul.com> from the leader's email address, with his/her player's id, the alliance name and id, and the new CEO's player's id.

The airlines would not be merged. You can't hold two accounts as well. The accounts are technically properties of Airline Mogul, so your friend is not entitled to giving his to you. I would appreciate an email about the account concerned so we could close it. If, by any chance, we discover that you are holding/controlling more than 1 account in the future, disciplinary actions would be taken.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

CAK757

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:48:51 pm
can the email address be changed?

and if my airline is deleted, could i still take my current airline name over to the new one?
D: 5106

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 08:51:01 pm
Quote from: "CAK757"
can the email address be changed?

and if my airline is deleted, could i still take my current airline name over to the new one?

hmm.... email <staff@airlinemogul.com> please.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk