Big Thank You

UAT · 23 · 4340

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 07:08:37 pm
Quote from: "Jps"
lol... how many euros per click Stephen?

DISCLAIMER: Do not click on Google Ads to earn money for AM. It will only work against us.

Done :lol:

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 07:17:40 pm
AH now, talk about getting the wrong end of the stick!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

UAT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 02:00:11 am
I dont get it?

So google ads, if notice an increase in clicks on ads, start to monitor how many actually are interested VS how many are just clicking to earn the site money.
UDE
ID: 2870

warreng24

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 04:18:16 am
Quote from: "UAT"
I dont get it?

So google ads, if notice an increase in clicks on ads, start to monitor how many actually are interested VS how many are just clicking to earn the site money.

Correct.
irXpress (ID: 1955)
Flying only Round-Trips....

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 04:55:01 am
I dont get it?

Google has specific policies in place that anyone who wishes to generate income off Google ads on their site cannot otherwise entice them to click the ads.  otherwise, any website that used their ads would probably create some ad-clicking-loop with a bunch of other websites. (i only say this after seeing how link click-based games work en masse).  Or, alternatively, it also reduces the chances that a site with google ads is going to offer free turns/daily cash/etc for viewing their ads once a day.

so. we cannot, as site proprietors tell you to do anything with the ads. we even have to be careful having our players telling each other what to do or not to do with the ads.

according to the webstatistics we use, google adsense bots hit the site 65863 times, and googlebot itself 2988 times.  Google is always watching.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 05:31:13 am
Oh.. so how much do you earn monthly?

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 11:49:01 am
Quote from: "Jps"
Oh.. so how much do you earn monthly?

Its a private business and as a result I do not want to disclose that kind of information.

Sorry ;)
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

blastpast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 12:58:49 pm
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
I dont get it?

Google has specific policies in place that anyone who wishes to generate income off Google ads on their site cannot otherwise entice them to click the ads.  otherwise, any website that used their ads would probably create some ad-clicking-loop with a bunch of other websites. (i only say this after seeing how link click-based games work en masse).  Or, alternatively, it also reduces the chances that a site with google ads is going to offer free turns/daily cash/etc for viewing their ads once a day.

so. we cannot, as site proprietors tell you to do anything with the ads. we even have to be careful having our players telling each other what to do or not to do with the ads.

according to the webstatistics we use, google adsense bots hit the site 65863 times, and googlebot itself 2988 times.  Google is always watching.

:shock:  sounds so freaky... :shock:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk