Airline Mogul Forum

Hey All

Cpt.Scotty

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2007, 03:18:40 am
Hey Guys, Cpt.Scotty here, MD of Plumet Airlines I'm just started this and I NFI what I'm doing. Do you guys have a TS Channel that is used? what about Noobs guide to this game/program? I had a look around and went though the manuals looked at what I can do etc, bu I'm sure there are tricks of the trade and little things ppl know about which make this a much more enjoyable game/program to play.

Cheers lads n lady's.

If you feel yourself lifting out of your seat, don'y warrie where just going down.

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:23:04 am
Hello.. maybe you should move this to the airline reports?

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

hpscot08

• Administrator
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 06:06:53 am
You may want to check out the Airline Mogul wikipedia for some excellent descriptions of the game and its features.

Cpt.Scotty

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 06:08:06 am
why? It was a general question, a smple answer like yes or no and any other details. :?

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 06:11:33 am
Sorry the first post.. i just woke up..  :lol:

I dont think we have a TS channel.. but check out the wiki

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

Armygrognard

Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 09:02:07 am
Quote from: "Cpt.Scotty"
Hey Guys, Cpt.Scotty here, MD of Plumet Airlines I'm just started this and I NFI what I'm doing. Do you guys have a TS Channel that is used? what about Noobs guide to this game/program? I had a look around and went though the manuals looked at what I can do etc, bu I'm sure there are tricks of the trade and little things ppl know about which make this a much more enjoyable game/program to play.

Cheers lads n lady's.

If you feel yourself lifting out of your seat, don'y warrie where just going down.

Beware of expensive leases.  Lease can be good and help you expand fast when you can't afford to buy the aircraft outright (I had over 100 leases last age).  They do cost you at the end of each month.

Slow and steady.  Take the long view and don't rush and screw up.  Some advise having your planes do as many short routes as possible, and it seem to work for them.  Me, I just kinda go where I want and make sure that airplane is profitable after figuring in expenses (including gate rentals!).

Like JPS said, read the Wiki.  Read through the forums and you'll pick up even more.

Welcome to the game!

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 11:50:49 am
Do you guys have a TS Channel that is used?

That might be something for the future, but I think it would initially used as a staff meeting mechanism. Its quite useful and saves typing!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Armygrognard

Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 01:34:29 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
Do you guys have a TS Channel that is used?

That might be something for the future, but I think it would initially used as a staff meeting mechanism. Its quite useful and saves typing!

We used it for clan meetings in BF1942 (as well as for matches).  It was great until a couple people start acting ignorant.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk