Airline Mogul Forum

Leased and did not receive though charged

tantris

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 28, 2007, 05:46:03 pm
Hi! I have leased a 737-300ER from Hampo Leasing Corp. Problem is that they charged me the 1,500,000 $ for it, but the airplane did not appear among my a/c-s. Should I expect delivery next month, or is this a bug (other planes are immediately available after leasing)?

My ID is 2312, I did not record the plane's ID, but it was probably 89145 or somewhere around it.

Thanks in advance, best wishes.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 07:03:25 pm
It doesn't look like the aircraft went though on the lease. I've given your money back and I'm afraid you'll have to lease it again.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mooredodge

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 09:20:13 pm
the same thing just happened to me. My id is 2631.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 09:31:21 pm
Quote from: "mooredodge"

Any idea why type of plane and from whom you leased? (and no, I don't expect you to know the aircraft id, although it would definitely help if you do.)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

eddie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 09:57:19 pm
ok some how my just sold an aircraft and i didnt tell it to ?  i dont even know how :(
our Airline ID is 2597

mooredodge

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 10:15:05 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "mooredodge"

Any idea why type of plane and from whom you leased? (and no, I don't expect you to know the aircraft id, although it would definitely help if you do.)

I do believe it was the same type of plane as the thread starter. It was 1.5 million, and I think it was from the Hampo airlines.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 10:32:13 pm
Quote from: "eddie"
ok some how my just sold an aircraft and i didnt tell it to ?  i dont even know how :(

You want to say, you sold an aircraft without knowing how?
or that you want to know how to sell an aircraft?
or....

(sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying :( )
D Express (id 616) 8)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:00:40 am
I really wonder why there's so many problems having to do with Hampo's Boeing 737-300ERs? I had a problem with it too  :lol: well too many problems.. that why i only lease from Hampo on certain aircrafts  :(

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 10:06:54 am
Maybe he builds them himself at night, in a shed :wink: It has to be a coincidence, I don't think there's anything specifically wrong with his 737-300ER's. Mine could just as well get the same problems. Other aircraft could just as well get the same problems.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 10:11:20 am
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Maybe he builds them himself at night, in a shed :wink: It has to be a coincidence, I don't think there's anything specifically wrong with his 737-300ER's. Mine could just as well get the same problems. Other aircraft could just as well get the same problems.

Nah, there is something wrong with his 737-330ER's :P

However, saying that, it is not really his fault. That is because he ordered the planes before the bugs were fixed in the PFL script... which explain why the first and second batch of B733ER's he has are corrupted (at least in my opinion). For the newer ones, I have no idea :?
D Express (id 616) 8)

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 10:21:56 am
You do understand that I used the tags to put more emphasis on the word 'his', meaning that specifically the 733's coming from him would be bugged. And unless he does create them at night, in a shed, with nothing but candlelight and a powerdrill to help him, he can't help it at all. :)

jayrod

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 05:49:02 pm
it seems i have run into this issue too....wish i had seen this thread before i leased a plane. my airline id is 2635

13lamaustin

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 04:30:04 am
i have a boeing 737-300ER leased from hampo, i was very happy because he leased it at 0 dollars there were no problems and the aircraft appeared immediately
acific SURF
Proud Member of Worldair
Airline ID:3539

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 06:38:31 am
Quote from: "jayrod"
it seems i have run into this issue too....wish i had seen this thread before i leased a plane. my airline id is 2635

This is not a particularly common problem.  I'll be investigating the lease ac page though to ensure that it's not our fault that this happens.  periodically some things escape us.

I'll look into your account tomorrow, but frankly, it's too late tonight for me to do any good with such things.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk