Airline Mogul Forum

Noob move

three7s

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 03, 2013, 08:36:47 pm
I need help. I had started from PDX and rented a gate from Honolulu not knowing until after I purchased the gate that the airport is to far for my airplane. So I thought, "fine I'll find a cheaper one on the mainland..." I rented a gate from Milwaukee, WI and again it's to far. Which it did not tell me until after I rented the the gate. Well now I have no money, and no flights routing to anywhere.

Is there a way to start over on the world i'm on or do I have to wait a few days, or when ever the billing cycle hit's to bankrupt???

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 10:08:34 pm
Hi there,

Firstly welcome to Airline Mogul. To start again, simply click on the Support link on the top right of the screen and send a message saying you would like your airline to be reset. Be sure to include what world you are playing in. Alternatively you can also email us at  :staff: from your registered email address.

I would recommend that you use our research route feature before renting a gate. You will find it under the Operations tab between Create Route and Rent Gate. That will show you a list of aircraft capable of flying a route, so you can see if yours in listed there.

Let us know if you have any more questions.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

three7s

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 07:46:20 pm
Awesome Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk