Airline Mogul Forum

help with logo and livery please

ThugLife76

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Eco-Vision Construction
on: March 05, 2013, 01:44:38 am
can someone please help make my logo and livery would greatly appreciate it im usaully on everyday so if u need more info u can pm me thank you and have a nice day

Airline is: Eco-Vision Canadian Airlines I might just change to Eco-Vision Canada if i don’t i would like it just to say Eco-Vision Canada on the plane than my logo be Eco-Vision Canadian Airlines
Slogan: Building A GREENER Future For Everyone
Colors: Green, blue, black and yellow  maybe some Canadian colors red and white or whatever looks best u can decide
based in: Canada
Airline code is: EVC maybe can put a little Canadian flag them EVC-1976 all small like a registration code
Would like a Canadian flag also if u goto my website u might be able to get some ideas of color and design its a construction website but still might be usefull and also in design i would like the world with the arrows going around its one of my logos on my website
Airplanes i like are the Embraer ERJ-190LR, Embraer ERJ-195LR, Boeing Dreamliner, other Boeings and Airbus
Link to my airline http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/show_airline.php?id=63816&wid=2505 and my company website for logo colors and more inspiration is www.eco-visionconstruction.ca
Im on public world 2505 and my id is: 63816
Thank you and have a nice day
Eco-Vision Construction & (Eco-Vision Canadian Airlines) EVC
Building A Greener Future For Everyone

ThugLife76

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Eco-Vision Construction
Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 08:50:11 pm
Someone has agreed to do my livery after my logo is done so if anyone can please help with my logo it would be much appreciated as i am a general contractor/ carpenter so im not to good with computers and designing things besides houses once again thank you and have a nice day
Eco-Vision Construction & (Eco-Vision Canadian Airlines) EVC
Building A Greener Future For Everyone

Maximark

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 04:23:24 pm
I came up with this logo. I wanted to go with just EcoAir, but went with the full name.

Here is a design for the plane that I made (my first try at this)

hope they work for you.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 05:49:38 pm
It looks good! I like the logo

May I give you a tip? Try saving the image as .PNG, as it will increase the quality :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk